Hook 'em horns Grizzly-

2012!!!

2011 was a year chalk full of memories. But, it is a new-year with just as many memories to occur. In order to have an even better year I have put in place some goals. First, I NEED to stop procrastinating. I have set this goal before and have not really achieved it. I know this is the year I need to change because the older I get, the harder procrastination will make my life. This will help me get more sleep and do my best on school work. Second, I need to be kind even when it is hard to. I sometimes catch myself not taking an opportunity to make someone smile when I could. It is a lot harder to do the right thing when with friends. You just want to be neutral and not do anything because you think you are preoccupied. Being in Rachel’s Challenge has really made me want to be a better person and impact the world one person at a time. I can’t wait to see what 2012 has in store.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 09:36 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles

My favorite sports are football and soccer.