-

2012 Goals
I haven't really thought about setting any goals for the new year yet. But after thinking about it for awhile, I think one of my goals would be to get all A's for the second year in a row. I've been working so hard to turn in all my work but I have been really stressed lately because its hard to get everything done when I have sports.I have to manage homework time, and make sure after basketball I leave time for my school work. Another goal is to get better at basketball, and soccer. Hopefully if I practice harder, I will make IS again next year, and stay on the same soccer team.
Article posted January 12, 2012 at 09:20 PM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

Those are great goals. I would definetly
agree with them exept that I'm not on a soccer team.
Posted January 31, 2012 at 05:27 PM by • MV l I

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.