-

5th grade class learning with technology.

by teacher: Nancy Crosby

My observation this holiday season was driving me crazy!!

So this winter my cousins came for christmas.They got here a week before christmas but something that was not right at all happened !!
It was warm!! I couldn't believe this it was actually warm enough to wear a tee shirt with nothing on top of it was almost warm enought to swim. We had to cancel all of our ice skating,sledding,and sking!To me this didn't seem right.
In all the years that I've lived in Reno (all 8 and a half ) have I ever I repeat never have I had a christmas with out snow.To me it was sad but then it just got sadder. When we went down to Sacremento for New Years it was summer morning hot. At one point it was SEVENTY DEGREES!
Sorry got to go having dinner out side style!!

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 07:35 PM • comment (2) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I could wear a dress on winter break or a spaghetti strapped shirt and a skirt. I don't like global warming. Also It didn't snow I wanted it to snow so bad! See you later bye!
Posted January 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM by • Megan
I know!! I observed that too!! I have lived here ALL my life, because I was born here, and i've never seen a winter without snow!! Even I when I was one, I was sitting in the snow! Well at least we got a light powdery dust this week. Its better than no snow. I mean, who WOULDN"T like snow? Well maybe some people, but I LOVE snow! Usually I would be on some black runs right now, skiing, or snowboarding (i'm a beginner in snowboarding!) You should check out my blog. Peace pigs Alexandra!
Posted January 18, 2012 at 06:50 PM by • Alexandra