-

My Goals
I have a couple of new goals for myself this year. One of them is to read more. I usually only read when I have assignments, but I believe that I need to read more for fun. I want to become a better reader overall. My other goal is to eventually learn how to snowboard. I heard that it's hard. I hope to achieve both of these goals.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.