Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

by M

7 Facts 09/02/11

I am excited for many things this year and have set some goals to help me be ready for them. First, I want to journal at least once a week. Through Rachel's challenge and Mrs. Gagnon's influence I really think it is important to write what you have done and other things for people to read in the future. Next, I want to read a little bit more. Over 2012, I would guess I only read about 3-4 books all the way through. I don't like most books even though they may be "the best book ever." Most of them get too boring in the middle so I skip to the end. I am hoping this year to find things I am interested in. Finally, I want to be more physically fit and stronger. I already play soccer seasonally, but from gym class I cannot so very many push-ups and I want to runs faster mile and get in the national average. Hopefully this will improve my soccer skills and help my gut cramps to go away! I am excited to keep up with these goals!