Jared's Blogging

2012 Goals
During 2012, I have a lot of goals to set. Despite having all important goals for the New Year, there are two goals that stand out. This goal is to be nicer to people and respect the others around me. Once doing this, this will create others to respect me. I could do this by telling my piers nice things.

Another goal of mine is to continue the role of good grades. So far in Middle School, I have only received A's. I am hoping to accomplishing getting all A's during the Intermediate Programs.

Once doing these goals, I will become a better person to my self confidence and my peers. I hope I achieve my goals!
Article posted January 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

I go am middle School. I play hockey and run cross country. I have two dogs. I enjoy being creative, being outside and being with friends.