Maltese Lover-

New Year's Resolution
When I was about 5 years old, I took my first piano lesson. I took piano lesson until the beginning of middle school. I became tired and bored with the piano and decided to play the violin. I begged my parents for a violin and promised to stick with it. My parents purchased me a used violin from a liquidation sale at UCCS, and I took lessons for about a year. I became bored with the violin as well, even though I enjoyed playing it. The part I did not like was the weekly lessons and the daily practice. It's been about eight months that I have been away from playing music, and I now have the urge to begin playing again. My New Year's resolution is to begin playing both instruments again, but at my own pace. I'm not interested in formal lessons at this time, but I would like to go back through my music books and practice reading the notes and learning new songs. That is my New Year's resolution.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM • comment • Reads 40 • see all articles

I love my Maltese dogs.I love to make salsa.I enjoy eating pickles and peaches. Lastly I like saying the word Kumquats.