Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. G -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Gagnon

by Mrs. G

2012
Well, my biggest goal is probably to practice softball more because I’ve been slacking off. I have a lot of tools for me to use, but sometimes I feel to lazy. I also want to work faster and better on my homework because I waste a lot of time and easily get distracted. What I am going to do is set a timer and try to finish within an hour instead of four (yes, I am really that bad at staying on track). Finally, I want to study more because I am lucky if I study at all, especially Spanish because I always forget to and am never in the mood to do it, but it’s part of my homework, even if it isn’t official. Wish me luck on these!
Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:33 PM • comment (2) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Thanks Lilly!
Posted February 13, 2012 at 09:10 PM by • TaylorL
Good Luck with your goals but try not to get too distracted but have fun with soft ball you're really good at it.
Posted January 30, 2012 at 08:38 PM by • Lilly