PREJUDICE- a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. 

Sometimes we don’t realize what we are a doing, and we can be cruel or judging. We don’t think before we say we just talk. This is found in a lot of settings. We need places that we can go to and be left alone with out anything to bother us, but now it is SUPER hard to find places like that. Prejudice is everywhere it can haunt your mind. People are committing suicide because of prejudice. IT NEEDS TO STOP!!! School isn’t safe. Sometimes it carries out into home, so that makes another place unsafe. Stores show prejudice. Sadly prejudice is all around and we need to stop it. We need to accept people for who they are even if it is hard for us, because it only takes one person to start a chain reaction and that chain reaction can be stopping prejudice. 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 01:57 PM • comment (4) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

I agree with this and I enjoyed reading this because it was short, sweet, and to the point.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 09:25 AM by • KR
I like how you strait to the point about how it needs to stop because it is very true.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 09:17 AM by • PM7
I like your writing style JW. I like the way it tells how to stop prejudice.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM by • JJ
I like that you made a strict point.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:20 AM by • BR