Anywhere can be a setting for prejudice. It just depends on the people around you. Prejudice has to be learned, so obviously people who are racist learned it from somewhere. Prejudice can be in your neighborhood, your school, and your church.  Most of the time we don’t even recognize when prejudice is around us. We don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff as a kid. Prejudice is everywhere, that is if we know it or not.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 01:55 PM • comment (2) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

This is great!!! I really like what you said. I think that you both may want to make it a little longer next time and you might want to word it a little better in the 3rd and last sentences. Otherwise, though, it's great!!!
Posted January 13, 2012 at 09:14 AM by • ATB 7
Nice one kayla. I like what you said. Next time i could be a little longer but keep up the good work.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:30 AM by • MH6