What IS prejudice? Prejudice is an unfair feeling of dislike towards someone for no reason. Prejudice definitely still happens today and I usually hear about it when someone is being racially prejudice. I hope we can stop living a world full of prejudice, but I know that will take lots of time and patience, because some people are really, really mean. Someday, we can live in a prejudice free world!

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 01:49 PM • comment (3) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

I am with you all the way. It probably will take a while because a lot of people are not patient! I thought you did a really nice job on explaining the meaning of prejudice!
Posted January 13, 2012 at 09:36 AM by • AH
I really liked your story. I think it was a little choppy though. Good job Molly!
Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:31 AM by • KA6
Amen, to a long time until the world has no more prejudices. I just wish that u were a little more positive haha cause like you were kinda not positive and was like their mean and the worlds mean and all that stuff so ya. Other than all of the negative stuff it was good.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 08:31 AM by • CC