LEIF'S VERY AMAZING EPICLY EPIC BLOG OF EPICNESS! THATS RIGHT! YOUR ON MY EPIC BLOG! YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT!! YAY! YES! HORRAY! JOY! HAPPY! GREAT! WONDERFUL! OH YEAH! PIE! YEEEHA! WOOOHOO!-

Holland Tradions

Holland Traditions For  Christmas

Holland has many tradions on their Christmas. Holland has a similar belief in Santa Claus except  their  Santa is called Sinterklaas. Sinterklaas  journeys in a boat to Holland with his elf named Black Peter. On December 5th or in Holland Known as Sinterklaas Eve presents are exchanged.  Where Does SinterKlaas live? If you asked any child that  question  they would of course say Mexico. I think that Holland's Christmas is cool and I think I would enjoy celeabrating  their christmas. 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

LEIF'S VERY AMAZING BLOG! HE HAS TWO CATS, LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT, AND LIKES WRITING IN CAPS! I SAY!