Kolbe's Blog-

Holland Traditions For  Christmas

Holland has many tradions on their Christmas. Holland has a similar belief in Santa Claus except  their  Santa is called Sinterklaas. Sinterklaas  journeys in a boat to Holland with his elf named Black Peter. On December 5th or in Holland Known as Sinterklaas Eve presents are exchanged.  Where Does SinterKlaas live? If you asked any child that  question  they would of course say Mexico. I think that Holland's Christmas is cool and I think I would enjoy celeabrating  their christmas. 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM • comment • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Hi! My name is Kolbe. I'm in 5th grade. I'm 10 years old. I have a few hobbies or interests: poke'mon, lego, beyblades, tennis, skiing, and soccer. I like reading and watching TV too. I have 1 brother, and 1 sister. I love math, reading, and language arts. I go to Voyager Academy. I recommend clicking on this widget;