Copyright (c) 2014 by Harry Potter Fan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Harry Potter Fan -- Blogmeister

FIRE IS CATCHING-

A safe place to learn about ourselves and others through blogging.

by Harry Potter Fan teacher: Lisa Casey

A Perfect Winter Day
My perfect winter day would be amazing. First, I would sleep in, and wake up to find it snowing. I would go downstairs and have hot chocolate with huge marshmellows in it. I would eat a warm bagel, then go into the snow. After making an award winning snowman, I would throw snowballs at my sister . When I get cold, I will go inside , and have more hot cocoa, while watching a movie. I would go outside and make a snow fort, and throw more snowballs at my sister. This would be a perfect winter day.
Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:53 AM • comment (1) • Reads 92 • Return to Blog List

That sounds like fun.
Posted January 18, 2012 at 07:48 AM by • sea shell

Hey everyone! See, I'm not sure if anyone actually reads their blogs anymore, but I'm still updating from a top-secret location(cough*hawaii*cough) so feel free to scroll through my blog! Miss all of you so much! -Tori