New Year Goals!!!
I haven really thought about the new year but as Mrs. Lubich said now is a good time to start. So my first goal is to get all A's this semester. My second goal is to find a french horn and trombone duet because my brother plays the trombone and he has been gone for two years in Italy and the reason why it's so important to get a duet is because my brother left before I started playing an instrument. So it will be very exiting to finally get to play with him. now my third goal for this year is to start seeing my sister more. She only lives 15 min away from my house but ever since I joined color guard I haven't been able to see her as much but we found out that we will be able to see each other every Thursday so I'm really exited for that.
Article posted January 10, 2012 at 06:37 PM • comment (1) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

Jeanne you are sooo... obbsessed with band but its okay!! I love band too. So I asked my mom if I could join color guard so I can be with you and she said sure. But is it really fun or just fun?
Posted February 20, 2012 at 03:07 PM by • Alyssa