Over all, I'd say that the year of 2011 was a very bumpy ride. I had trouble with my health (broken foot) and at school. However, I am still happy with the way I am living. I still have fun in school and have good friends. I hope that 2012 will come out better than 2011, though, and some resolutions I've made to have that happen are to eat healthier and be nicer to other people. I am looking forward to 2012! (Let's hope the world doesn't end this year...)
Article posted January 10, 2012 at 05:07 PM • comment (2) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

Nice puns, Alec. ;) To answer your questions: The knot is a figure-eight knot. It is used in climbing to attach yourself to the rope. Since I am big on climbing I thought it would fit well. As for the snails, I ate snails for the first time in France and loved them. I thought that this was a funny, as well as personal title to my blog. Thanks for asking!
Posted February 6, 2012 at 07:09 PM by • Raphael
I have a couple of questions. First is the picture of the knot. What is that for? It's had my mind all tied up (sorry about the pun). And second, what is "Snail Eaters United"? Food for thought, I guess (sorry again).
Posted January 30, 2012 at 07:18 PM by • Alec