Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Hopes, Wishes, and Dreams to Come True for 2012

I have lots of goals for this year. First, I would like to move up to 3b to be one step closer to accomplishing another goal of me going on to pointe. I will have to continue stretching twice a day; in the morning when I wake up and in the evening before I go to bed. Thanks to my mom, she has made sure that I do it day and night. I will also need to work harder in class than I have been so I'm drenched in a cold sweat by the end of each class, whether it's really hard-core or not. Second, I really would like to move up to second chair in band for French-horn. I would be a higher position and it would be something to put in my Developmental Workbook that I got moved up. To do this, I'll need to practice more for longer periods of time. I will also need to do my best in class because the band teachers will notice that and put that into mind. I'll need to practice really hard for my playing tests so that I don't get nervous and mess up. Lastly, I would like to heal myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. When I heal myself physically, I will be allowed to get double peircings on both ears! I also will get my contacts again. These are all my wishes I want to come true this year. 

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 04:50 PM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I've gotten nervous and butchered my band playing tests on more than one occasion. It's really annoying and it always makes me feel like an idiot.
Posted February 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM by • Kyle

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.