Carolines page-

I am doing my blog on Germany! Germany was the first country to use the glass ornaments as decoration. Families in Germany make the glass bolbs and sell them. People have the winter market at the beging of Advent season and they sell candy and gingerbeard. Also the tradition of the cristmas tree started in Germany. A preacher cut down a oke tree and it hit all the tree except a firtree this fir was the tree of crist that is why it is associated with cristmas. Some Germans hide the last ornament and call it the cristmas pickle and the first kid to find it on cristmas get a extra gigt. I think that ermany is so cool and I can not wait to learn more!

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 09:35 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

I am Caroline and I like to dance, play soccer and hang out with friends and family.I am in Mrs.Berkman's class and I love Voyager.