Copyright (c) 2014 by RD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RD -- Blogmeister

Robin

5B

by RD

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Do you want a friend that is Loyal and passionate? Well choose for the right friend. A good friend should be Trustworthy not backstabbing person because they can tell his friends behind your back about something bad. You should have a friend that empathizes not a selfish person like saying that you can’t play in my game that’s being really selfish. A great friend should be always supportive and tolerant not a bribing person like saying I’ll give you 50 dollars if you steal this person’s money that’s totaling bribing. A best friend should be helpful and respectful not manipulating like if you’re your friends side in a problem then you go to the enemies side that is not good. Always have a friend that is a friend you think in your heart is good not a person that cheats. Like in a summative or formative he starts looking at your paper that is totally bad for his grades. A really good friend should honest because if he is not he will tell you a lie. Courage’s friends should not be a bad friend because he may tell secrets to everyone and that’s not good.
Article posted January 10, 2012 at 01:40 AM • comment • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List