Me!!!!!-

Christmas in Italy
In Italy, Christmas starts 8 days before Christmas. Instead of the kids believing in Santa, they believe in a person called Befana. Befana is a witch like person who they believe is in the Christmas story. In the Christmas story, she refused to go with the wise men at first. Later, she saw the star and decided to take toys to the baby Jesus but could not find him. Now, she brings toys to all good children each year.
Christmas decorations like nativity scenes and lights are becoming more popular in Italy. Sometimes the children of Italy dress up like shepherds and go from house to house playing music on pipes. I think many things are similar about our Christmas and their Christmas, like putting up decorations and Christmas trees, and getting presents.

I'm Duncan and I am in Mr.Banks homeroom! soccer and lunch are my favorite subjects! I also like recess