Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Ullrich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Ullrich -- Blogmeister

Exploring Earth Science

8th Grade Science

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Mr. Ullrich

No Links added yet!

Global Warming
Earths is Getting Hotter, is Global Warming our Fault?

One of the most important and highly debated scientific issues is global warming. Most scientists feel that global warming has the potential to have a serious impact world climate. The global climate has risen over the past hundred years. The question is has it risen because of human activities or is this simply a natural warming cycle? There are some who feel that carbon dioxide emissions will have very little impact on the Earth’ climate. What do you think? Have you ever read about global warming? One thing that is for sure is that there are no clear cut answers. I can’t wait to see what you think in our next assignments after getting the facts. Here are a few videos to get you started :)

For Global Warming:

Against Global Warming:

Article posted January 8, 2012 at 07:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 3948 • Return to Blog List

Hi Mr. Ullrich! Hope you and your classes are well, just wanted to say hi :) unfortunately I have forgotten my password :( so I can no longer blog, but it's nice to see that you still do, I had such fun with it! Another thing- I really want to thank you for supporting my decision to take Astronomy freshman year; my teacher was FABULOUS, having the same enthusiasm I do for the topic. I am in his Physics class this year and doing beautifully. :) Hopefully I can stop by and stick my head in sometime soon. be well
Posted January 14, 2012 at 09:20 PM by • Bernadette H

Per1/2 2009
Per2/3 2009
Period 1/2 2011
Period 3/4 2011
Period 5/6 2010
Period2/3 2010