Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Kosters Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Kosters -- Blogmeister

by Mrs. Kosters

Greece is a very interesting place to learn about. It has so many interesting things to learn about. Ancient Greece had different groups of people and the most aggressive group out of all the groups was Sparta. Sparta believed that everything had to be about war. They would cheat to get their way. On the other hand the Athenians were the most peaceful group out of all the groups. They believed in peace and non-violet things.
In class we are doing activities that relate to ancient Greece. We have drawn pictures to symbolize our group and have come up with chants. I really like the activities because they are very fun. So far the class is going great!! :)
Article posted January 8, 2012 at 06:40 PM • comment (1) • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List

Yeah, Spartans do seem very full of them selves. Thinking all about war isn't so good.
Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:34 PM by • Blake