Goals

Goals

I have different goals for 2012. I have goals for different categories.  

My academic goal is to turn in work on time in Language Arts. Last semester, I didn’t turn in my things on time. To achieve that goal I will check Studywiz every night to see the upcoming assignments. I plan to reach this goal by the end of the school year.

My spiritual goal is to read the bible more often and to grow as a Christian. I will achieve this goal by Reading by bible every night and trying to learn about God. I will troy to achieve this goal by the end of 2012.

My social goal is to escape my friend’s circle. I usually hang out with 5 or 6 of the same people so to achieve this goal I will talk to more people other than just my friends. I plan to have more friends by the end of the school year.

I have many goals for this year and I Plan to achieve all of them.

Article posted January 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

These are really good goals!!
Posted January 9, 2012 at 12:46 PM by • LH6