Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

in our minipond and some thing that looked like paramecia but they might have been some kind of plant cell. We also found Paramecia and Amoeba in our min-pond and they are Unicellular organisms which can survive on their own without help from any other cell. But the elodea in our mini-pond is multi-cellular and they can't survive on their own they rely on other Multi-cellular organisms so they rely on each other.

This is a picture of a few chains of elodea working together to live.
Article posted January 6, 2012 at 05:53 PM • comment (2) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

This is a really cool picture, I wish we could've had this much clarity. You must have had to use a lot of light to get this.
Posted May 2, 2012 at 11:01 AM by • alishab
This is such a cool picture!! My team never got a cool picture like this of our mini pond. Its so clear so cool. Interesting that the rely on each other. I didn't know that.
Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM by • Audreyt

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3