Copyright (c) 2014 by TW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TW -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by TW

My academic goal is to read at least 5 novels this semester. I hope to reach it by the end of the year. I can do this try to read a book each month, and read a little bit every night. My spiritual goal is to come closer to God. I want to reach this goal by the end of the year. I can reach this goal by reading the bible, going to church, and praying. My social goal is to make another friend. I want to complete this goal by the end of the year. I am going to be friendly and positive to achieve this goal.
Article posted January 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I really like your goals and I can tell that you thought about them. I also think that you need to give just a little more detail about the actual goal. Great job!
Posted January 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM by • KA6