Copyright (c) 2014 by JS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JS -- Blogmeister

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3H 2011-12

by JS

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Haddonfield vs Franconia

By Jack

Today I will be sharing my research about Haddonfield NJ & Franconia NH. I think Haddonfield & Franconia are similar but also different in some ways as well. I Skyped and used the Internet to get my information.

There are many ways that Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire are similar. First, they are in the same time zone, Eastern Standard Time Zone. They are both in the United States. Finally, they have a similar climate. It is quite cold in the winter and warm in the summer months. Those are some of the similarities between Haddonfield, NJ and Franconia, NH.

I will now discuss differences between Haddonfield and Franconia. First, Franconia is a different type of community. They are rural and we are a suburb. When we look out our window, we see plains. When they look out their window, they see mountains. That is why Haddonfield and Franconia are different.

It was totally fun to Skype with Mr. Ferguson’s class who live in Franconia. Thank you for reading my blog!
Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:37 AM • comment (2) • Reads 132 • Return to Blog List

Great job Jack! Thanks for sharing your blog with me.I enjoyed stopping by your class the other day and watching 3h News Break. Super awesome job! Love,Mom
Posted January 24, 2012 at 04:39 PM by • Jen Schwartzberg
Wow Jack, you really learned a lot about Franconia and Haddonfield. I'm glad that you like to Skype!
Posted January 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM by • Ms. H.

I am a 3rd grader who goes to J. Fithian Tatem School. My favorite color is blue. I am 8 years old. I like to play Mario games. I have a mom, a dad, a brother, a dog, and a fish in my family. I like to go to the Phillies game. I have no idea what my favorite food is. I like to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG !!!!!!!!