Copyright (c) 2014 by KR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by KR

MY Goals

My goals are for me to improve myself academically. I will try and do my best at everything I do. I will work harder for my good grades. I will improve myself spiritually by growing closer to God. I will do that by reading the bible more and going to church as often as I can. I will go to God when I am in trouble and ask Him to help me with my problems. I will also improve myself socially. I will hang out with different people and mix up my friends. I will try and talk to everyone and not put people down even by accident. I will try to be uplifting and Kind and make God happy.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:30 AM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I agree with your goals and would like to achieve them too, I also like how you started your paragraph.
Posted January 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM by • BR