Goal Setting

These are my goals for the future:

My academic goal is that I read more books. The steps for this goal are: I use my time wisely and remember that I can learn from reading. I want this goal to be completed by the end of the semester. My Spiritual goal is to build a better relationship with God/Jesus. The steps for this goal are: I pray, pay attention in Bible class, and continue to go to church every week. I want this goal to be completed by June 31. My social goal is to have more friends. The steps for this goal are: Be kinder to people, think of other before I think of myself, and accept others for who they are. I want this goal to be completed by the end of this school year.    

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:29 AM • comment (5) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

I liked your goals. Reading is important. I think they were all great. Good job! :)
Posted January 8, 2012 at 08:12 AM by • GH
Great job, SB7! I agree with MM7 & AH7. Try to make your goals a little higher!
Posted January 6, 2012 at 07:35 PM by • EC7
I really think your goals have meaning, but the spiritual goal is not as thoughtful as I had expected, but your social goal steps are really nice.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:44 AM by • RS
Great goals. I hope that you succeed in them. Getting closer to God is a wonderful goal. And you are right reading is important. I agree with AH7 you should try setting higher goals.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:40 AM by • MM7
Those are nice goals, but I think that you should try to set your goals higher.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:38 AM by • AH7