Copyright (c) 2014 by CB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CB -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by CB

My academic goal is to be more organized with my work. I will do this by making more folders so I don't lose my work. My spiritual goal is to have God lead me on the way to everlasting life, which is our school theme for the year. I can do this by praying to God a lot. My social goal is to make more friends. I will do that by being more positive because I am usually very negative and that doesn't get me a lot of friends. Those are my 3 goals.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:29 AM • comment (5) • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

I think that it is a great idea to not be negative. It doesn't help when you are trying to get a friend.
Posted January 8, 2012 at 08:19 PM by • RW7
I really liked it. Being organized is a great goal. Good job! :)
Posted January 8, 2012 at 08:08 AM by • GH
I think your goals were great I real think your academic goal was good for you so you don't lose anymore papers.
Posted January 7, 2012 at 01:35 PM by • JW6
Your blog was great! Those are really great goals. I should probably be a little more organized myself.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM by • JA7
I really like your post. Being more organized is a great goal. Your goals are great!Your spiritual goal is good too! Great job!
Posted January 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM by • SB7