Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

My Goals 

This year I have made myself 3 new goals. I have made 1 for Academics, 1 for my Religion, and 1 for my Social life. This semester in Language Arts I am setting a goal to make it to at least 6 help sessions in the morning. I am going to do this by making sure I got to sleep early whenever I have a help session the next morning. I will also make sure to get up early in the morning, so I can make it to school on time. I plan to meet this goal by the end of my 6th grade year. Another one of my goals is to read the book of Genesis. I am going to read during school and a lot more after school to achieve this. I plan to finish Genesis in 2 months. My last goal is to help my mom around the house. I am going to get in the habit of sweeping and feeding our pets whenever I get home. I plan to get in the habit of doing this in 1 month. I plan to finish all of my 3 goals by the end of the school year, but hopefully sooner!

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:29 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I really like your post! You have very specific goals which is good. I like how you want to go to six help sessions and read the book of genesis. Great jobs.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM by • SB7