Goals

My Goals for 2012

I have a few goals for 2012. My first goal is to get an A in language arts. To achieve this goal I will do my homework and study for my tests. This goal will be met at the end of 6th grade. My second goal is to pray more and go to church more. I will achieve this by praying twice a day and going to church on Sunday. This goal should be finished by the end of 2012. My third goal is to be nicer to my friends. I will do that by not calling them names and this goal should be achieved by the end of 6th grade.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:28 AM • comment (2) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Great Goals!!! I hope you accomplish them. But I don't think that you would be finished with your 3rd goal at the end of sixth grade I think you need to do that the rest of your life.
Posted January 8, 2012 at 07:29 PM by • FR7
NICE!!! Hope you accomplish these goals. especially the second one!
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:40 AM by • GW