Have you ever set a goal? If you have, then you may know some of them are easy while some of them are hard. I gave up New Year’s Resolutions and decided to just set goals whenever I want, not when the clock strikes twelve on December 31st. I have many goals this year, one of them applying academically. I want to keep up with my homework better because it’s affecting my grades and I know that I should do a better job of it. To achieve it, I think that I should write it down instead of relying on myself to remember it. I also have a social goal-I want to be a nicer person. Sometimes I talk behind peoples’ backs and I know it’s wrong. To make my way to the goal I think that I should stop talking about them and instead of laughing when they’re picked on, I should defend them and tell the people to stop. Most importantly, is my spiritual goal. I want to read the bible more. I think that instead of being on my computer, phone, and IPod all day I should put all of it and read the bible for at least thirty minutes. Goals are very important and although some of them may be hard to achieve, you should keep at them because they may actually help you in life.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:28 AM • comment (1) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

Wonderful post. SO true. I think your goals are great. Try your best to work on them! :)
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:54 PM by • KH