Copyright (c) 2014 by MH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MH -- Blogmeister

MH's Smart and Sweet Blog

3H 2011-12

by MH

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison: Haddonfield and Burneside

By:   Mary

Today I will be sharing my information about my home town Haddonfield, New Jersey and Burneside, Cambria. I got this information by Skyping with Mr. Humble’s Year 5 class on November 4, 2011.

There are lots of similarities with Haddonfield and Burneside. Here are some of the similarities. Students in both Haddonfield and Burneside like to go on field trips and play soccer. That is all the similarities I found.

I found lots of differences with Haddonfield and Burneside. Here are a few of the differences. One of my differences is that they have a different time zone then we have. The kids in Burneside live in a rural community and the kids in Haddonfield live in a suburb. In Burneside, they have mountains and lakes. In Haddonfield we live on a plain.

I would share even more information but that’s all the information I know about Haddonfield and Burneside, England. It was really fun doing this essay I hope enjoyed it!

By:   Mary

I found lots of differences with Haddonfield and Burneside. Here are a few of the differences. One of my differences is that they have a different time zone then we have. The kids in Burneside live in a rural community and the kids in Haddonfield live in a suburb.  In Burneside, they have mountains and lakes. In Haddonfield we live on a plain.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:28 AM • comment (3) • Reads 133 • Return to Blog List

Dear MH,
I liked your community comparison poster and essay. Your's is tied the best with KM. See you at lunch and at school! Bye!!!!!
I also liked the colors on your poster. Ok. Now bye.
Bridget McCormick
Posted January 24, 2012 at 06:45 PM by • Bridget McCormick
ii love your self-portrait! when are you coming over again? your community project was very informative.
Posted January 20, 2012 at 05:38 PM by • mrs mccormick
i really like the colors on your poster!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 05:34 PM by • KM

Hi, I’m 8 years old and I love macaroni and cheese. I’m on the Haddonfield soccer travel team. My favorite thing to do is soccer. My favorite part of soccer is scoring a goal. I really love fudge very, very, very much. I’m in 3rd grade and I go to Tatem Elementary school. I love animals. Thank you for reading my blog!