Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

My Terffic Blog

3H 2011-12

by LC

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Haddonfield vs Winnipeg

Community Comparison Essay Haddonfield vs Winnipeg

By Andrew

Today I will be talking about my home state Haddonfield and Winnipeg. I looked through the Internet to find out all the information I could find and I Skyped with Ms. Nairn’s class that lives in Winnipeg.  

I think Winnipeg is mostly different from Haddonfield because they have no capitals near them. Another difference is Winnipeg is a city and Haddonfield is a town. Winnipeg isn’t in the U.S.A., it is in Canada. Their favorite football team’s is the blue Bombers and ours is the Eagles. Their population is way bigger than ours. Ours is 5,000 and theirs is 742,400. That’s some facts about how Haddonfield is different from Winnipeg.    

This is how Winnipeg and Haddonfield are the same. We both live in North America. We both have the same animals living near us like squirrels and chipmunks. That is some of the ways Haddonfield is the same as Winnipeg.  

I feel very happy about learning all the interesting facts. Hope you visit my blog again!

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:27 AM • comment (9) • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

I never new how awesome I was I love me and good luck
Posted March 2, 2012 at 01:13 PM by • ac
Like it!
Posted February 18, 2012 at 04:21 PM by • SB
Wow! I loved your post! It was beautiful!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 01:54 PM by • savannah
wow!that was a cool blog.i like your blog because it really caught my mind. have you ever been to joliet
Posted January 20, 2012 at 01:51 PM by • mitchell
Our schools are alike in a way but our cafeteria doesn't serve hot lunches. Every once a month as a special treat, it something like mcdonalds , sonic , or pancakes.
Posted January 20, 2012 at 01:18 PM by • tyler
Posted January 20, 2012 at 01:16 PM by • tyler
You did a great job!i don't think i would have ever knew some of the things that you said. I liked the things you put.
do you have a lot of zoos there?
Posted January 20, 2012 at 01:09 PM by • breann
Cool, I liked that you said our favorite sports teams and yours. Do you like to watch sports games like I do.
Posted January 20, 2012 at 01:08 PM by • Jack
your blog is awesome Andrew
Posted January 9, 2012 at 07:48 PM by • JD

Hi I’m eight years old and my favorite thing to eat is macaroni. My favorite animals are dogs. I have one sister and a brother, and my favorite color is purple and blue. I have a favorite book. It is Junie B. is a Graduation Girl. I have a favorite dessert which it is ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. I go to Tatem , it is a great school. I’m in 3rd grade. My favorite thing to do in 3rd grade is Math and Reading. I hope you enjoy my blog.