Goals for 2012

I have three goals for 2012. The first one is to read the entire Eragon series this year. My plan is to leave the books in a place that I will have to notice and be reminded that I need to read them. My second goal is to read the entire Bible by February 1. I plan to read one chapter every night. I will leave up sticky notes and reminders for myself to read the Bible. My last goal is to make five new friends also by February 1. My plan is to make a conscious effort to talk more to people, to be friendlier, and to invite people over more often. Those are my goals for 2012!

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:25 AM • comment (3) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Great Blog! I like how you are giving yourself good reminders. The only thing is maybe you could have a more in depth closing sentence.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:40 AM by • FR7
I like your blog post I think your goals are really good It was written really good
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:37 AM by • JW
WOW! Those are big goals! You have got to tell me if you finish the entire bible by February 1st.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:34 AM by • AH7