Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Me Party!!!

3H 2011-12

by EF

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Haddonfield vs. Durango Colorado

By Elizabeth

Today I will be sharing my research about my home town, Haddonfield and Durango, Colorado. To do my research about Durango, Colorado, I used laptops, the Internet, and I Skyped with Mr. Honold’s 2nd grade class and took Skype notes. Haddonfield, New Jersey and Durango, Colorado are similar and different.

Here are ways Durango, Colorado and my home town Haddonfield, New Jersey are similar. One way is because people in Durango like to play video games and people in Haddonfield like to play video games. Also people in Durango like to play soccer and people in Haddonfield like to play soccer too. Durango, Colorado and Haddonfield are in the same country. We both live on the same continent, North America. That is how my hometown, Haddonfield and Durango are similar.

Haddonfield and Durango are different because Colorado’s state capital is Denver and New Jersey’s state capital is Trenton, NJ. Another difference is that Durango’s nearest city is Albuquerque, New Mexico and our nearest city is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Another difference is that their community is in the mountains and Haddonfield’s community is on a plain.  Also another difference is that they can climb mountains in their hometown and we can’t in Haddonfield.

I think that Durango, Colorado and Haddonfield are both cool places and they are similar, more similar then different. I loved learning about Durango Colorado.  

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:22 AM • comment (2) • Reads 116 • Return to Blog List

i really like your poster!!!i remember when we were making them!!don't you remember?well bye!!!
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:46 PM by • KM
i love your blog honey Love you Elizabeths mom
Posted January 7, 2012 at 05:39 PM by • Diana

Hi! I’m 8 years old and I go to Tatem Elementary School. My favorite dessert is triple chocolate banana float sundae. I love pink. Pink is my favorite color. I also love the peace sign. I love to read. My favorite book is The Daring Book for Girls. The place I want to visit is Paris. My favorite baseball team is the Phillies team and my favorite football team is the Eagles. My favorite animals are goldfish and puppies. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite sport is dance. I love dance I have one fish named Sherman I love him dearly. I hope you like my blog!