Copyright (c) 2014 by CS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CS -- Blogmeister

Me!!!!!!!!!

3H 2011-12

by CS

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison

Haddonfield vs. Winnipeg

By Chloe

Today I will be sharing the research I did on Haddonfield and Winnipeg, Canda. I skyped with Ms.Nairn’s 2nd grade class in Winnipeg. Then I looked up the information I did not know on the Internet. I think Haddonfield and Winnipeg are similar and different.

Haddonfield and Winnipeg are similar. They are similar because they like to do most of the same things like soccer, game consoles, football, kickball and other games. Also Winnipeg is in North America like Haddonfield. These are the similarities between Winnipeg and Haddonfield.

There are also differences too. Winnipeg is in the Central Time Zone and we are in the Eastern Time Zone. They have a different climate; it is a cold winter, and a cool summer. Ours is a hot summer, and a mild winter. Those are the differentness between Winnipeg, Canada and Haddonfield.

I enjoyed researching and comparing Winnipeg and Haddonfield because it was fun. There are differences and similarities.     

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:21 AM • comment (1) • Reads 92 • Return to Blog List

Nice work, Chloe! You did a good job finding similarities and differences in the two communities.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM by • Ms. H.

Hi! I am 8 and also in 3rd grade. My favorite foods are steak and mashed potato. My favorite dessert is macaroons. My favorite colors are pink and black. My favorite animal is a white tiger. I have a little brother named Nick and a mom and a dad. I have 5 pets 3 frogs named Sticky, Dirty and Wet, 1 Chinese fighting fish. It is pink and white and named Dot. My dog is named Cespua.