Copyright (c) 2014 by AC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AC -- Blogmeister

The Adventure of Me

3H 2011-12

by AC

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Haddonfield vs. Franconia

By Emma

Today I will be sharing my information and research about my hometown Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire. I researched by using my Skype Notes from the time we Skyped with Mr. Ferguson’s 4th grade students from Franconia, New Hampshire. I think that my hometown Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire are very different with some similarities. Read more to find out those similarities and differences about my hometown Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire.

Now, I will be talking about the similarities between my hometown Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire. They have the same country, continent, and planet as us which is the United States of America, North America, and Earth. Also, they are in the same time zone as us too which is the Eastern time zone. That is how my home town Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire are the same.

Now, I will be talking about the differences between my hometown Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire. They have mountains for their landform and we live on a plain. Also, they live in a different town, city, and state. That is why my hometown Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire are different.

I think that Franconia, New Hampshire and Haddonfield, New Jersey are very different. I want to Skype with Mr. Ferguson’s class again because they were really friendly and nice. Thank you for reading my Community Comparison Essay.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:19 AM • comment (5) • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

WOW your poster is awesome I loved when you added all those details its so awesome to see the back round.
Posted January 26, 2012 at 07:16 PM by • LC
like me and love me!
Posted January 22, 2012 at 02:41 PM by • EK
WOW!!!! you really worked hard on your poster its very colorful.
Posted January 19, 2012 at 07:02 PM by • LC
i love your community comparison essay.
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:36 PM by • MI
Wow! That was great! I love the poster when did you start learing about our city.
Posted January 13, 2012 at 01:25 PM by • Brigid

Hi! I am 8 years old and in third grade. I go to Tatem Elementary School. Plain pizza is my favorite food. My favorite thing to do is go to Disney World . Soccer and swimming are my favorite sports. My favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I hope you come again