Copyright (c) 2014 by MH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MH -- Blogmeister

MH's Smart and Sweet Blog

3H 2011-12

by MH

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Haddonfield NJ vs. Burnside UK

By: Michael

In the two paragraphs after this one I will be sharing information about my hometown Haddonfield, NJ and Burnside, Cambria, UK. I will also be comparing them and so far, I think Burneside and Haddonfield are very different. I know this because of the Internet and I also Skyped with Mr. Humbles class and they live in                    Burneside, Cambria, UK.

I have seen some differences. One of the differences is Gyll scrambling (which is where you climb, jump and swim thought a river) because there’s no way we can go gyll scrambling here because we don’t have a river. Also, I don’t see people playing chess here as much as they play in Burneside. Plus I have never seen a mountain in my life and I don’t think there’s any Hockey Leagues here in Haddonfield. Along with that, they are rural community and we are suburban community. That’s how we are different.

There may be ways we are different but does that mean we aren’t the same??? NO!!! Some ways we the same are here in Haddonfield we play soccer and they love soccer anywhere in England. (Or like they call it, futball) Also we both have woods and water. Plus we go fishing and so do they. These are the similarities that we have.

I hope you learned a lot, I know that I did. I have felt that this was a little hard when I was researching. Also, I still think that Haddonfield, NJ and Burneside, UK are different.           

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:15 AM • comment (3) • Reads 155 • Return to Blog List

COOL!! AWESOME!!
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:47 PM by • JD
COOL!! AWESOME!!
awesome poster
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:46 PM by • SC

Hi, I’m 8 years old and I love macaroni and cheese. I’m on the Haddonfield soccer travel team. My favorite thing to do is soccer. My favorite part of soccer is scoring a goal. I really love fudge very, very, very much. I’m in 3rd grade and I go to Tatem Elementary school. I love animals. Thank you for reading my blog!