Copyright (c) 2014 by JB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JB -- Blogmeister

My Awesome Blog

3H 2011-12

by JB

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison

Haddonfield vs. Durango, Colorado

By Jamie

I will be sharing my research about my community, Haddonfield and Durango, Colorado. We know about Durango, Colorado because we Skyped with a class in Durango, Colorado and we learned so much about that place on the Internet. I think that Haddonfield and Durango, Colorado are very different.

There are many ways that Haddonfield and Durango Colorado are the same like we both live in the United States, also we both live in North American, did you know that? They even play soccer just like us. Also, they go swimming just like us. That’s amazing, but the thing I like the best is they play video games just like us too. That’s awesome right? There are sure a lot of things that are the same about Haddonfield and Durango.

There are so many different things about Haddonfield and Durango Colorado like they ski and we don’t. They also ice skate outside. There is sure alot of different things about Durango, Colorado and Haddonfield.

It was really cool to learn about Durango Colorado. It was fun to get to know more about Durango Colorado. I still think that Durango Colorado and Haddonfield are different.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:14 AM • comment (3) • Reads 112 • Return to Blog List

COOL. IT'S AWESOME!
Posted January 23, 2012 at 05:42 PM by • SB
like your blog!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 06:41 PM by • EK
i like your poster!!
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:33 PM by • ??????? JD

Hi! I’m in 3rd grade and I’m 9 years old. I like to play soccer. My favorite position is midfield. My favorite movie is Despicable Me and I like to go to Disney World too. I like chocolate and fruit. 3rd grade is really fun. I have 2 brothers, one’s in 5th and ones in college, and I have a sister who is 24 years old. She has a baby and he’s 1 years old and that means I’m an aunt! Thanks for reading my blog.