The internet safety I have learned from the Missing game is never talk to anyone I don't know online, considering what happened to Zack. To get Zack to go away with him, Fantasma tricked Zack into thinking that he would get a good job from him and freedom. I think that the detective work on the game was challenging at times, but mostly easy if you were patient. I also think that a real detective's job would be very challenging and a lot harder than the game's detective work. I think it was a good idea of what it is like to solve a case, because it had a storyline that could very well happen and had many challenges. Yes, we did save Zack in the last chapter and he reunited with his father. I did like the game because it was mostly easy, but always had challenges to keep us going. I also liked it because it was a good Internet safety teaching game. Lastly, I would recommend this to future classes. This is because it is a good and fun game to teach kids Internet safety.
Article posted January 5, 2012 at 08:55 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List