Missing

The game "Missing" helped me realize that the internet and the people on it aren't always ok to be around. The internet is very dangerous, as are some people. Fantasma lured Zack to go away with him by telling him how great his zine is and that they could create the best zine together. I think detective work is very complicated and confusing. In order to be a detective you must have to have a lot of patience. I think this game gave me a pretty good idea of what it is like to solve a case. You had to solve it yourself and no one just came right out and gave you the answers to anything. I was not able to save Zack from danger. I liked this game because it gave a sense of how to use my thinking skills during a new project. I recommend using it with future classes because it lets the player know how dangerous the internet is and that people need to be careful. It is a good source of education.

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 07:16 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List