Hey it's Santu, here are five persuading commercials I saw.
1. In this Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, and Home Goods commercial people are singing and dancing about how you should shop at these stores for Christmas and not at the mall because that's not where these stores are, so they're able to offer better prices for the same items.This commercial includes emotional persuading and logical persuading. Emotional persuading, because they are getting you excited to shop for Christmas and save alot of money while you shop. It's also logical persuading, because their saying it's more convenient to shop at these stores instead of walking all over a big mall. You can even save a bunch of money, because you're not at a mall and they can't charge you more, so why wouldn't you go?
2. In this commercial for State Farm, a man is up at night talking to an employee from State Farm when his wife walks in and thinks he's cheating on her with whoever he's on the phone with. This commercial includes logical persuading, trust persuading, and emotional persuading. Logical persuading, because it shows that you can call state farm for help anytime of the day. Trust persuading, because their slogan is, "Like a Good Neighbor State Farm is There", so they're saying you can trust them like a good neighbor, because they'll always be there. Emotional persuading, because they use humor with the story that goes with their commercial.
3. In this Neutrogena Wave Sonic commercial Hayden Panettiere talks about a great new spinning cleanser that cleans your skin very well and that is very easy to use with just one hand.This commercial includes trust persuading and emotional persuading. Trust persuading, because they want people to trust that their product will clean your skin very well by having it recommended by most Dermatologists. Emotional persuading, because Hayden Panettiere is starring in this commerical so people who like Hayden will want to buy this product.
4. In this ASPCA commercial Sarah McLachlan talks about how you should adopt an animal from ASPCA. This commercial includes emotional persuading and logical persuading. Emotional persuading, because the pictures they show of the abused animals are VERY SAD=http://!!! Plus slow, sad music is playing in the background, so they want people to feel bad for the animals and adopt them. Logical persuading, because they want you to see all the sad animals in their cold metal cages and think, "Well why wouldn't I buy one?"! They also give you a free t-shirt and wristband if you buy one.
5. In this Geico commercial a man asks you, "Does switching to Geico really save you 15 percent or more on car insurance? Do people use Smart Phones to do dumb things?". Then they show people doing dumb things with Smart Phones to prove their statement is right. This commercial includes emotional persuading and logical persuading. Emotional persuading, because they use humor when the people play on their Smart Phones. Logical persuading, because the man asks you another question where the answer is yes to make it sound very logical that swiching to Geico saves you 15 percent or more on car insurance.
Blog you later, Santu