Copyright (c) 2014 by AS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AS -- Blogmeister

Welcome to My blogging world :)

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by AS teacher: Mr. Schade

My Christmas Vacation was great!My grandma came up from Edmonton for Christmas.She stayed for a week.We went to the movie theater and saw Alvin and the chipmunks Cipwrecked.It was a good movie.For Christmas I got three shirts,an owl knitwit hat,an I pod touch and a lot of other stuff.two of the shirts are aropostle and one of them is garage.The owl knitwit hat has big eyes and a small nose.My I pod touch is black and has a purple case.My 4 cousins also came up for new years eve.We went to the aquatic center,the exploration place and played a lot.I went skiing and snowboarding at theheart.I also played with friends.

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

I like kittens, puppies and CANDY. My favorite colours are lime green and neon purple.My favorite sports are soccer gymnastics. I like to play with my friends and play on trampolines. Another thing about me is that I love to run. :3