Welcome to Adam's cool blog!-

The  Christmas Season  for France starts on Saint Martin's day. And ends on January 6. They have a big feast on January 6, called Epiphany. One tradition is called the Yule Log tradition. It's when the family goes and picks a big Christmas tree and cuts it down  together. The family cicles the log three times and places it in the fire place. They take a glass of wine with oil and salt and pour it on the log. I think its strange that right when they cut down the tree they take it home and burn it. But I know traditions are differrent in different states.  It might seem weird but it's cool to learn new things!

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 09:32 AM • comment • Reads 69 • Return to Blog List

about me! My name is Adam and i love macaroni. I am 10 years old and I live in a house of 4 and I have 3 frogs 3 fish and 1 cat. My favorite thing to do in my free time is swimming and diving and I like to ride amusement park rides. I also like duke basketball. And thats a little bit about me!