Copyright (c) 2014 by Olivia V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Olivia V -- Blogmeister

2011 Flood-

by Olivia V teacher: Melanie Transue

Oh Oh, Pick me Last !!!
Chapter 52)

who came running from the carnival yelling for help? Who was he? How did Mr. Halloway know not to follow along?
Article posted January 4, 2012 at 07:26 AM • comment (4) • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

It was Mr. Dark poseing as a bot named Jed. He knew it was Mr. Dark because he was trying to lead Mr. Halloway away from Jim.
Posted January 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM by • Kyrston S
Olivia,
The boy who came running said his name was Jed he was nine and he was running from Mr.Dark. However, it was really Mr.Dark. For example on page 271 Mr. Halloway says "Because sometimes good has weapons and evil none." This means Mr. Halloway knew that he was evil and had no tricks left.
Posted January 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM by • Makala M
The boy's name was Jed. He was Mr.Dark, but he had gone on the carousel and made himself younger to trick Mr.Halloway. In chapter 52 Mr.Halloway knew not to trust Jed because Jed had Mr.Darks tattoos on his arm and he knew something wasnt right when the kid tried to get Mr.Dark to come with him.
Posted January 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM by • Kayla J
Olivia,a boy came running down the hill he was Mr.Dark. Mr.Halloway new not to follow the boy because in chapter 52 page 273 "Good to evil seems evil" Mr.Halloway new that the boy was evil .
Posted January 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM by • Celia D