Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

This is my awesome blog!!!!!!!!-

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by MM teacher: Mr. Schade

The man on the 5 dollar bill is Sir Wilfrid Laurier. He was the 7th prime minister of Canada. He also argued for a English-French partnership in Canada.

The man on the 10 dollar bill is Sir John A. Macdonald. He was the first prime minister of Canada. He was born in Scotland.

The man on the 50 dollar bill is William Lyon Mackenzie King. He was the 10th prime minister of Canada. He was the dominant Canadian leader from the 1920s to the 1940s.

The man on the 100 dollar bill is Sir Robert Borden. He was the 8th prime minister of Canada , and the 3rd Nove Scotian to hold this office.

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

Hi and welcome to my blog, I love playing soccer and sleeping in on weekends. I also love pumpkin pie and sushi. I hope you like my blog!