Copyright (c) 2014 by bb Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
bb -- Blogmeister

Div 6 Grade 4-5

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by bb

teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

Baseball 06/12/12
Earth Hour 03/27/12
Co-Co's Choco Match 01/03/12
Web Cafe 11/15/11

Here are a few things that I learned on Co-Co's Choco Match. I learned that if you give a company or ad your email they will take your email and sell it to another company and you will get spam emails. I also leaned to NEVER give your personal information to anyone without checking their privacy policy.Never trust anyone you have not met and NEVER invite them over if you have not met them. I am now glad I know these things.