Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Mann Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Mann -- Blogmeister

MRS. MANN!!!-

Cordata Bobcats

Our students are engaged in a curriculum that challenges them. Students are integrating reading, writing, technology, and speaking across the content areas of math, science, and social studies. We are excited about learning!!!

by Mrs. Mann

Acceptable Use
Cordata Bobcats wiki
TopCatz Blog

I hope you all had a relaxing, fun, and safe holiday season! However, it is now time to look ahead to what 2012 will bring. As a fifth grader, one of your goals is to be a self-motivated learner. In order to do that, you need to be making goals, working hard at meeting those goals, and monitoring to know when they are met. Then, set new goals!

Let's get this year started out right! Think about one or two goals you have for yourself (as a student) and post them on your blog, as a new article. When you're done, check out other student's goals and be sure to help your classmates reach and exceed them!

Article posted January 3, 2012 at 09:55 AM • comment (1) • Reads 1577 • Return to Blog List

Will do, Miss B! Will do!
Posted February 2, 2012 at 01:21 PM by • elchessmaster229

2011-2012 Bobcats

I love teaching, learning, listening, and sharing. I am active and enjoy almost all athletic endeavors. I enjoy spending time with my husband, cats, nephew, niece, and family.