Copyright (c) 2014 by GA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GA -- Blogmeister

The Ultimate

5B

by GA

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

On New Years Eve my cousins and I were having a party. My friend George and I asked when we were going to fly the Chinese lanterns. Our mom said that we would go out in a few minutes. George and I went outside and hid so that we could scare my family. About five minutes later George had to go to the bathroom. But the door was locked. So we had to go to the kitchen. The path to the kitchen was all wet and we didn’t have shoes on so we had to run. When we got to the kitchen our socks were soaked. Right when we got there my cousins went out side. We were failures. Outside my cousins and I were going to light up a Chinese lantern. The lantern had holes in it because we were popping party poppers towards it. When we lit it the wind kept blowing the fire so we had to keep lighting it up. When it finally stayed lit we threw it up into the air. Since the wind was blowing so hard it almost blew into my grandma’s pine tree. But luckily my aunt caught it before it burned the tree.
Article posted January 3, 2012 at 07:07 AM • comment • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List